Search Women24 for...
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log in

Notification

Icon
Error

Help!
Whats3rname
#1 Posted : Friday, April 01, 2011 11:25:50 AM(UTC)
Whats3rname

Groups:

I've started a exercise programme not too long ago and it's been working well so far( I've lost 7 kgs) but i think I've hit a plateau. I've stopped losing weight and i haven't gained any. I go to gym at least 3 times a week and do at least 30 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of weight training. Does anyone have any advice as to how i can change my routine or alter it so that i can start losing weight again?
Girlfebs
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2011 7:54:19 PM(UTC)
Girlfebs

Groups:

Just wondering what you actually weigh... probably shouldn't be asking that, sorry. I think most women are unhappy with themselves and want to be thinner when in fact they are just fine. I think maybe the first thing you should do is look at your BMI. Go to http://www.bodyweight.net/fts_bmi.html and work it out, it will tell you whether you are overweight or not.
My suggestions for loosing weight are to look at what you eat and when. For eg eat a good breakfast, a good lunch and a mini supper. Then try cutting down on your carbs and fats and upping your proteins, fruit and veg. My sister and I used to be the same weight and she has since become vegan and lost a lot of weight.... maybe thats a thought lol.